1. What is something not too many people know about you?
I naturally am blonde. I started dyeing my hair when I was 14 years old and have kept it since.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
My biggest passion is music. I love being able to create and inspire people all around the world. Other than singing, I love fashion and also going on adventures with friends.
3. What are your goals for the future?
I want to continue making more music, go on tour one day, and keep growing in my career.
4. What is your definition of success?
That’s a tricky question but I would say being happy with where you’re at while doing what you love with the people you love is success.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're working on.
I’m currently writing and working on my EP that I plan on releasing in the fall/winter of this year. I also am working on some other creative projects I am excited to share!
Featured: Elizabeth Miranda, Barbara Rego