1. What is something not too many people know about you?
I turn 30 this year. Most people I meet seem to think I'm around 18 years old.
2. What are your biggest passions?
Creating, traveling, and eating are three of my favorite things. I went to college for Fine Art and worked at the Victoria and Albert Museum when I was 19. Having models pose for me while I learned to draw was a huge inspiration for me taking up modeling.
3. What are your goals for the future?
I'm in the process of starting a digital marketing/content creation company to help maker brands and mom and pop shops gain traction, affordably online.
4. What is your definition of success?
Waking up excited to work.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're working on.
I worked on a rap music video on Monday that was an utter shit show. That's how it goes sometimes though. I leave for Austin next week and have some work lined up there. Mostly I've been focusing on getting my graphic design skills up to par.
Photographed by: Carolynjean_capturing