1. What is something not too many people know about you?
I have a Captain Corndog tattoo on my shin.
2. What are your biggest passions?
For years it has been surfing but a shoulder injury a couple years ago got me to pick up my Canon 20D that was collecting dust and take photography seriously.
3. What are your goals for the future?
My goals for the future are to continue to progress as a photographer and eventually have a successful family portrait side business.
4. What is your definition of success?
That my wife and son are taken care of and getting to do the things that make them happy.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're working on.
Currently I’m making black and white portraits of my wife and my families. There are a lot of us and we’re never together in one place at the same time. I make sure to have the camera and my black backdrop with me at any family functions. And just trying to take as many portraits as possible and master my craft.
Featured: Hannah Hightower, Adriana LaShelle, Saisha Starseed, Meg Aldridge, Jade Lynn