1. What is something not too many people know about you?
I've been doing general photography for about 10 years now. I didn't start taking fashion or portraiture seriously until 2 years ago.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
Photography, Cycling, and Aviation. Taking photos obviously makes me happy so I will keep doing that. I've met a lot of great people in photography. When I'm not shooting or editing I am on my bike. I do it for health and the sense of freedom it gives you. If you bike you'll know. Lastly, I've always had fascination with airplanes and anything related to aviation.
3. What are your goals for the future?
I would love to have my images printed on a major magazine such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, etc.
4. What is your definition of success?
When your work pays, makes you happy, and others happy.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're working on.
I currently do not have any big projects planned right now as I am behind with editing. That's okay with me, trust the process.
Featured: Kaylee Bach, Georgianna Cassell, Paige Bonvallet, Parker Lynn, Riley Hess