1. What is something not too many people know about you?
Not many people know that I’m part Chinese! You could never tell by looking at me, but my grandma is 100% Chinese and she can cook the best authentic food.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
I absolutely love to bake and cook dinner for my friends! It’s my way of showing my love for them. I also enjoy painting and trying out new looks with makeup.
3. What are your goals for the future?
I’m currently a psychology student at the University of Tennessee and my main goal is to someday help children with mental disabilities or problems at home. I also recently got engaged to my boyfriend of 5 years and my goal is to live a happy life with him by my side!
4. What is your definition of success?
To me, success means that you’ve accomplished what you were meant to accomplish and you’re happy with your life.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're currently working on.
I’m currently not working on anything too serious, because I’m in school. I just kind of go with the flow and collaborate with photographers whenever I have the chance.