1. What is something not too many people know about you?
Not many people know that I used to work everyday with older and young adults, that had both mental and physical disabilities. I also used to teach children ages -16 in fitness/physical activity and health.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
My passions have always been being able to teach, and helping others. My hobbies include drawing, Fitness, Traveling, and I have recently fell in love with editing photos, and playing around with graphic design.
3. What are your goals for the future?
My goal for the future is to be able to build up my brand and be able to travel the world as much as I can.
4. What is your definition of success?
Success to me is me being happy and proud of the work I am putting out, and that I have a healthy mind set, and don’t get consumed with how much I am making.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're currently working on.
I am working with and collaborating with a few different brands in fashion, skincare, and lifestyle. Going to be shooting a few campaigns in the upcoming months.