1. What is something not too many people know about you?
One thing a lot of people don't know about me is that in high school and college I spent most of my time pursuing music. I marched in the marching band, sung in the choir and even had the lead role in a school musical. It wasn't until I transferred schools that I begun taking photography seriously.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
My biggest passion is photography. I like critically thinking and planning out how I can make each shoot different from the last.
3. What are your goals for the future?
My goals for the future is to be a fine art photographer and have my prints and books sold around the world.
4. What is your definition of success?
My definition of success is doing all you can to follow your dreams no matter what life throws at you.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're working on.
Currently I'm planning a photography trip where I'll be taking pictures of different models from New York to Virginia.
Featured: Liana Wright-Mark, Christy Soeder, Dennis Tejero