1. What is something not too many people know about you?
Despite how often it happens, my twin brother and I don't intentionally dress alike.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
My hobbies include working out, dancing, painting, playing instruments. I've been latin dancing (salsa, Bachata, etc) for about 4 years now and have been playing instruments since I was a child. I'm currently working on mastering the guitar.
3. What are your goals for the future?
Career wise, I hope to run self sustaining health interventions in Nigeria. Possibly open a hospital. I definitely want to start a family.
4. What is your definition of success?
Success, to me, is accomplishing a goal that leaves a lasting impression on me, as well as those around me.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're working on.
At the moment, I'm preparing myself to start medical school in the fall. It's during or after my first year of medical school that I hope to begin research on medical interventions in underdeveloped/underserved communities.
Featured: Victor Abiona, Leroy Arthur