1. What is something not too many people know about you?
I’ve played piano for 12 years.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
My biggest passions are modeling and electronic music. I switch between which I’m most passionate about regularly depending my mood and how life is going, but they are equally important to who I am as a person and artist.
3. What are your goals for the future?
My biggest goals at the moment are to book a big campaign for modeling and to make a name for myself in the electronic music industry.
4. What is your definition of success?
I define success as reaching a goal that you set for yourself. I believe that I have not reached my full potential in my career but I have experienced many successes already, such as signing two modeling contracts, moving to NYC, launching my music blog, etc.
5. Tell us something about the projects you’re working on.
Right now I am focusing on Exron Music, my music company. Exron is now just a blog but will one day be an event hosting collective. As for modeling I have a few projects in the works, but for now those must remain hushed.
Featured: Balthier Corfi