1. What is something not too many people know about you?
I'm pretty much an open book, not sure what people don't know about me, but what surprises people is that I used to wrestle in high school.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
Modeling, of course is a big passion. It's been a part of my life for four years now. Outside of modeling, my hobbies are hiking, yoga, self care & love, classical music, billiards, and much more. I stay as active as possible.
3. What are your goals for the future?
My goal is to become a neurosurgeon and have my own practice.
4. What is your definition of success?
My definition of success is being able to take care of yourself and your family all while being happy.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're currently working on.
I'm currently working on my personal project that has to do with one's sexual fantasies and urges. The message is much deeper than just sexual wants and needs. Its about self acceptance, self forgiveness and the biggest of them all, self love. I'll leave it at that for now.
Photographed by Alex Hamm