1. What is something not too many people know about you?
That would probably be the fact that I’m a giant geek. I grew up playing console and computer games, building computers, reading fantasy novels, and doing unusual things like collecting insects and spiders.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
Photography is definitely up there, and it ties for first place with travel, but I also enjoy reading and writing very much. Given the time, I also dabble in sketching and painting, and animation.
3. What are your goals for the future? My top three would be:
a. To see as much of the world as possible
b. To have my own photography exhibition
c. To be a published author
4. What is your definition of success?
Setting goals and achieving them. Even if they are small goals, if you’re always planning the next step then you’re always moving forward.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're working on.
I’m looking to get a website up and running (finally), and next month I’m off to visit Japan for the first time ever, which has been a dream of mine since I was a kid. So big things are on the way!