1. Though I am always running around at fashion events or shoots, I would (more times than not) rather be sitting in my bed watching Netflix. I love staying busy and going to events is so much fun, but I enjoy just relaxing and having a chill night in.
2. Fashion is the obvious number one, but I wouldn't categorize that as a hobby at this point. Besides that, I love getting involved through a creative lens in any way that I can. Whether that is creative directing a shoot or being the subject, working on lookbooks for my YouTube channel, or experimenting with different hair and makeup looks, I love being a creative part of any project. I also love to write. Combining fashion and writing is when I am most content.
3. As far as the future goes, I have an overarching umbrella of things I want to accomplish in the future. I try not to plan too much because wants, desires, and the course of life intervene more times than not. I would love to own my very own magazine publication, mainly centered around fashion. I also would love to be involved as a creative director of a couture, runway fashion line. I am constantly looking at the newest designs and thinking of ways I would make my own.
4. To me, success is happiness, contentment, and finding a sense of beauty in life. Though I plan on continuing my climb to success, I would even say I am successful as of now. I love what I do, who I have in my life, and I work hard to create these positive environments and opportunities. I believe that if you truly want something, along with drive and diligence, it can be obtained.
5. I am always devising new plans and projects to help stimulate my mind and allow for a more creative life process. Right now I am planning my outfits for fashion week and continuing to write blog posts for my company. I am also working on YouTube videos because I love to film, edit, and see the final result of a video. Photoshoots are another thing I am always planning and doing.
Featured: Cameron Berndt