1. What is something not too many people know about you?
I am scared of the unknown.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
My biggest passions are experiences good or bad, you always learn something from them. My two favorite things to do when I have free time are hiking and running. Everything seems so simple from a second and it allows me to collect my thoughts.
3. What are your goals for the future?
Right now, I am working on my bachelor’s degree in sociology. Eventually, I want to get my masters in sociology focusing on women’s studies. With my degree I plan to work in social work in relation to sexual abuse.
4. What is your definition of success?
Success to me is anything that has a positive outcome. It could be as little as making someone smile, the little things matter in our everyday lives. Or be as big as saving someone’s life and of course everything in between.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're working on.
Right now, I am focusing on myself. I have had a lot of trauma in my past and I feel in order to achieve my goals I need to get my mind right so that I can be the best me possible.