1. What is something not too many people know about you?
Something people don't know about me is that I'm extremely introverted. I prefer to observe rather than to engage. I tend to be extroverted when feeling pressured to socialize, so people don't think I'm mean.
2. What are your biggest passions or goals?
My biggest passions are reading, exploring, and art.
3. What are your goals for the future?
My goals for the future are to graduate from law school with the highest honors; to create more opportunities for my people back home in Africa; Build a modeling agency aimed at incorporating diversity; and to travel the world.
4. What is your definition of success?
My definition of success is knowing there are no limits of achieving it even when failure presents itself. You are your own version of success by defying odds you don't even think about everyday.
5. Tell us something about the projects you’re working on.
As far as projects, I'm currently working on a series of photoshoots that depict me in a way I've never been seen before.