1. What is something not too many people know about you?
My collection of Polaroid cameras is pretty ridiculous! Haha. I collect Polaroid 600s, spectras, and sx70s. I’m still on the hunt for some.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
Photography is my biggest passion for work. When I’m not working, being an advocate for animals is something very important to me.
3. What are your goals for the future?
I try not to think too far ahead, because that can be overwhelming. But in terms of goals for this year, just to continue to reach people with my work and get “thegingerbirdie” (my best friend and I have a photography YouTube channel) posting YouTube videos more frequently.
4. What is your definition of success?
My definition of success is having the financial freedom to never feel limited by your gear/resources.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're working on.
Right now, I’m about to put a lot more dedication into the YouTube channel. Videos are something I’ve never much delved into, so it’s been a fun challenge.