1. What is something not too many people know about you?
I’m an officer in the Army. I’ve been commissioned since 2014 and have my degree in Social Work and Human Behavior. I rarely post about my career on social media, but I am proud to be in the military.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
I love to travel and I love shooting. I used to be on a trap/skeet shooting team in High School and College.
3. What are your goals for the future?
To be a trophy wife. Just kidding. Not kidding.
4. What is your definition of success?
Not giving a shit about what people think while doing what you love. Like minded people will flock around you when you have this mentality.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're currently working on.
I’ve expanded my passion from photography to blogging about minimalism. I love the lifestyle and I hope people will at least look into it before turning it down.