1. What is something not too many people know about you?
Before I got involved in fashion I was a really serious athlete. I had played soccer since I was four years old and in high school I was very competitive in track and cross country as well. I actually set the long jump record at my school and was ranked 3rd in all of Colorado. I always had ambitions of competing in college for both soccer and track. It was a hard decision for me to give up my scholarship opportunities to move to LA to pursue my modeling aspirations, but I love what I do and I have no regrets!
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies? I love being outdoors! Going on hikes, running, going camping, spending a day at the lake. I've also always been pretty passionate about art and creating. I tried several different types of art, but was never really great at it. That's why I'm so happy I got into fashion! I love the idea of getting to be a blank canvas for hairstylists, make up artists, designers, etc. when I'm in front of the camera or on the runway.
3. What are your goals for the future?
It's a dream of mine to book a Nasty Gal campaign. Cara Taylor is a model that really inspires me right now and I'm loving her newest campaign with TopShop. It would be awesome to do something like that. Right now I'm mostly focused on taking care of myself and becoming the best model that I can be. In 2018, I hope to find international representation and take bigger steps with my career.
4. What is your definition of success?
I see success as achieving one goal and then immediately setting the bar higher for yourself. Feeling fulfilled with where you're at in life is great, but I am someone who knows I can do better. Success always comes with setbacks. It's how you pull yourself out and use it to your advantage to still get where you want to be that really matters.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're currently working on.
I'm recently in the works of creating a YouTube channel. I update my Snapchat daily about what I have going on in my life and I've found that my friends and family back home love seeing what I'm up to, so it seems like a fun idea to put a little more perspective into what the daily life of a model in Los Angeles is like. I'm hoping to vlog photoshoot days, workout routines, days full of castings, etc.