1. What is something not too many people know about you?
I hate avocados, but love guacamole. I hate cold ketchup, but love it at room temperature. I hate egg yolks, but love egg whites. I love to cook with mushrooms, but refuse to eat them. I find goat cheese to be absolutely repulsive.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
I play soccer and have for over 20 years. I played collegiate and semi pro ball, but now I’m old and broken, so I just play for fun in an adult coed league. I also love to sew. I hand-make our costumes for Halloween every year.
3. What are your goals for the future?
To excel in my career which is predominately dominated by men. I desire to be successful in an environment that is not made for me.
4. What is your definition of success?
Money, lots of money. Oh, and happiness. Also, investing in my future so I do not have to work when I am old.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're currently working on.
I’ve completed one of three auditions to become a mermaid at Weeki Wachee Spring. Look it up. Weeki Wachee has a legit mermaid show. I want to do that.