1. What is something not too many people know about you?
Something not too many people know about me is that I was into performance arts and theater for nine years. I used to teach ballet to 3-6 year olds as my first job at 14.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
My biggest passion and hobby right now is making art.
I love to meet new photographers and brainstorm unique ideas. I like to take my photos past just portraits or looking nice; I like to make things that make people double-take and get a closer look.
3. What are your goals for the future?
My goal for the future is to live off what I love. I'm not a career model. I don't expect to ever take it past a hobby. However, I am a huge advocate of education and I'd love to help children excel in education through the power of art.
4. What is your definition of success?
To always be excited for what's next.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're currently working on.
Currently I am working on a special surprise centered around my birthday next month. It will give me a chance to use my social media presence to give back! Instead of asking for anything for myself, I'd really love to celebrate my existence by making someone else feel happy.