1. What is something not too many people know about you?
I have a bachelor’s degree in molecular biology and my full time job is a Laboratory Manager.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
I really love the outdoors, so anything that encompasses that. Aside from modeling and photography, I love skateboarding, snowboarding and hiking.
3. What are your goals for the future?
I really want to buy a house and have space to buy and remodel old camping trailers. I know it sounds crazy, but it’s basically like flipping houses and nowadays it seems like everybody wants a traveling home.
4. What is your definition of success?
To me, the definition of success is to feel proud and fulfilled. To create or earn something you wish to share with your loved ones.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're currently working on.
It seems I always have something in the works, but at the moment I’m waiting on some shots from some local photographers. Also, I’m constantly producing shots for a longboard company called Bear Walker.