1. What is something not too many people know about you.
I plan to retire at the age of 25.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
My biggest passions in life are travel, the outdoors and family. My hobbies consist of skydiving, anything with a board under my feet, rock climbing, cliff jumping, backpacking, working out, learning new instruments, photography/videography, always trying to make new connections throughout the world.
3. What are your goals for the future?
My goals for the future are forever growing. I push to see how far I can go. I believe anything is possible through persistence and dedication. Learning to fly and scuba dive is next on my to list.
4. What is your definition of success?
My definition of success is peace within oneself. No matter the circumstances, if you can be happy with where you’re at in life, I believe you are considered successful. Whether or not your top priority is money, family, travel, work etc.. if you have peace and happiness, you’re successful.
5. Tell us something about the projects you’re currently working on.
Some of the most recent projects I’ve been working on consist of content from my trip to the Philippines with some amazing friends.