1. What is something not too many people know about you?
In all honesty everyone knows everything about me. I’m an open book and I’m not afraid to show people who I am. I’m open with a lot of people and I’m happy with who I am as a person.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
My biggest passion is modeling. I’m striving to become a successful model. Other hobbies besides modeling that I love to do is hike, cook, surf, and pretty much do any activity out doors.
3. What are your goals for the future?
My definite goals for the future are to become a successful model, travel the world, and as I’m traveling the world I’d like to go on missions to help people around the world.
4. What is your definition of success? I know I would reach success once I realized how many young women I have inspired and empowered to follow their dreams. As a woman you can do anything ladies!
5. Tell us something about the projects you're currently working on.
Currently I’m collaborating with photographers locally to build my portfolio. Coming up I’m going to be a part of a fashion short that will be published. In June I have a showcase in New York I’m very excited for. I don’t have too many big projects going on right now. But you have to start somewhere!