1. What is something not too many people know about you?
I did gymnastics for 7 years.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
I’m a Pinterest fanatic. I’ll look up recipes and get ideas from there for captions. I also love crafting and diy projects. Modeling is definitely one of my biggest passions though, along with photography.
3. What are your goals for the future?
To open up my own business of some kind. I have a few ideas under wraps. Everything is a stepping stone to something bigger.
4. What is your definition of success?
That’s a really tough question because people view success in a bunch of different ways. But I guess my own definition of it would be people enjoying things that I create.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're currently working on.
In 2018 I decided to start working more on the stuff I like even if others don’t like it. I’m into a lot of horror, so I’m trying to incorporate that into my modeling by doing some darker edgier things. I think I’m doing pretty good with it so far.