1. What is something not too many people know about you?
Honestly, that’s a hard one! I’m pretty introverted so there’s a lot most people don’t know about me! I’ll say that I am musically inclined. I can play several percussion instruments like the marimba or drums, and I like to say that I can somewhat sing. I hate to to say it out loud because people always want you to sing something for them!
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
Outside of modeling? I’d definitely say fitness and travel. I love helping others live healthier lives. It gives me a huge sense of purpose. As far as travel goes, I definitely don’t travel as much as I’d like, but I want to make it a bigger part of my life. I want to see as many new places and experience as many new cultures as I can.
3. What are your goals for the future? I want to open my own mid-large scale gym within the next 5-10 years. But I also really want to see how far this modeling thing can take me. I’d love to get published and get signed to a major agency. I want to be able to travel to areas of major modeling markets like Paris and Milan.
4. What is your definition of success?
My definition of success really just boils down to doing what you love. Money isn’t everything. At the end of the day can you really say you’re successful if you’re not doing what makes you happy? Probably not.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're currently working on.
I always have several ongoing projects at once. I’m always planning something. They’re all really random to be honest. I just go off of whatever inspires me at the moment and build on it. Lately I’ve been really inspired by vintage 60s and 70s vibes, so that’s what cooking right now!