1. What is something not too many people know about you?
Although English is my first language, I learned to read and write in Spanish first.
2. What are your biggest passions?
Interpreting art and expressing myself through painting, sculpture and fashion.
3. What are your goals for the future?
My dream is to run and curate a gallery one day- exhibiting work that supports inclusion and progression in American culture.
4. What is your definition of success?
When your passion is not only self-fulfilling, but proceeds to compel others as well.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're working on.
I’m currently an undergrad about to finish my BFA; so I have projects galore which you can keep up on at Ninahturner.com. Recently I have been chosen to be a designer for UC Berkeley’s spring fashion show. My line consists of 4 looks based on the concept of absence, which I have construed to demonstrate a lack of models’ identities within the colorless materials of my line.
Featured: Armel Zamora