1. What is something not too many people know about you?
My parents are 30 years apart. My dad (Westley Amica Jr.) is 87 and my mom (Cathy Amica) is 57.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
My biggest passions are:
Continuously growing in my spiritual walk with God (Jesus)
Traveling the world
Investing (Stock, cryptocurrency)
3. What are your goals for the future?
My future career goals are to incorporate my love for fashion into my branding agency, open a venture capital sector, then transition to an entrepreneurial school for children targeted to low opportunity areas. I have so many goals, but who knows where my spiritual path will take me?
4. What is your definition of success?
My definition of success is enjoying the process of a life of progress.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're currently working on.
I’m working on so many projects, whether they're websites, branding work, videos, photography. However photography is something I’ve just started 1 year ago and it’s been getting a lot of my attention (fell in love with my Sony lol).