1. What is something not too many people know about you?
When I was younger, I used to live in a church with my family after a tree fell on our house. I come from a long line of pastors.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
Of course my biggest passion is modeling. I love doing it because it’s so fun and I’m so comfortable in front of the camera. You can look weird in person, but the weirdness is even better on camera. I also love doing makeup. I’ve been a makeup artist for around 5 years now.
3. What are your goals for the future?
I have a lot of goals but I like to keep quiet about them and reveal them once they become true. But one goal is to open a studio dedicated to artists. Artists like photographers, makeup artists, painters, etc.
4. What is your definition of success? Success is different for everybody.
To me, being rich doesn’t mean your successful, but that might be someone else’s definition. Success to me is being happy. Happy with where you are at in life and continuing to follow your dreams.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're currently working on.
I have a lot of projects. Some of them I can’t name however. I’ve finally stopped procrastinating and started working on my YouTube content. I’m also blogging more.