1. What is something not too many people know about you?
Hmmm I guess that even though I am horrible at golf, somehow I got a hole in one a few years back!
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
Photography is my biggest passion outside my kiddos. I don’t really have time for much else, so the time I do have available I pour into my photography.
3. What are your goals for the future?
I got my work published for the first time in 2017. My goal for 2018 is to get published 12 times and see where it takes me!
4. What is your definition of success?
Man that’s a tough one. Many would base it in how much money you have, but if you are setting goals and succeeding at meeting them then I would call that success. As a photographer I never had plans to be a millionaire doing it. I simply wanted to do something I enjoy.
5. Tell us something about the project you're currently working on.
Oh man you are going to make me spill the beans? Well one project I am working on is a series of images with people who may look 100% on the outside, but are struggling with issues on the inside. Things like desperation, anxiety, etc. will be the main focus.