1. What is something not too many people know about you?
Something not too many people know about me is that I’m currently working as a product designer at Facebook. Less than a year ago, I moved away from my home in Toronto to pursue my dream of working on a product that can significantly impact the world.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
One of my biggest hobbies is doing volunteer work. I pride myself in spending my extra time bettering my community and using my skills to aid others. In the past, I’ve been involved in organizing conferences and events for non-profits like TEDx, and DesignThinkers.
3. What are your goals for the future?
In the future, I would really love to be involved in leading a start-up as well as creating my own consulting business. I would love to have a bigger stake in my job while also being more playful and collaborative with the design community.
4. What is your definition of success?
My definition of success is creating something that inspires yourself or others.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're currently working on.
Currently, I’m working towards creating an art book with my partner, @mikeyeya.