1. What is something not too many people know about you?
Something that not too many people know about me is that I lived in Japan when I was a little kid because my mom was in the military.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
My biggest passion and hobby is photography.
3. What are your goals for the future?
My goal for the future is to own my own photography business.
4. What is your definition of success?
My definition of success is to be comfortable finance-wise and to be on the lips of the people I admire most in photography.
5. Tell us something about the project you're currently working on.
Currently my biggest project is the ability to make any one of my ideas become a reality in the form of my photography.