1. What is something not too many people know about you?
Well, not to many people know that I can play the violin.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
I'll say some of my passions are making clothes. I love to create things from straight fabric. It gives me more options.
3. What are your goals for the future?
My goal for the future is to be surrounded by people that inspire me and to also bring a lot more art that's in my head to life.
4. What is your definition of success?
My definition of success is a person consistently executing the goals they set for them selfs.
5. Tell us something about the project you're currently working on.
I'm currently working on my first collection for "Oliver Martin”, which is going to drop early march. It includes a couple hand made pieces.