1. What is something not too many people know about you?
Most people don’t know that I come from a pretty big family. My father has 16 brothers and sisters and my mother has 6. Family reunions are pretty crazy.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
There isn’t anything that gives me as much pleasure as photography. I am always in search of moments that captivate or inspire me and it’s a journey I plan to be on for the rest of my life.
3. What are your goals for the future?
I just want to continue to create and elevate my work. I want to push myself to think outside of my creative comfort zone and make art that inspires. Eventually I hope this process leads to having my work published.
4. What is your definition of success?
My definition of success is to operate at my highest creative capacity and to be fully engaged with my artistry and have my work make an impact.
5. Tell us something about the projects you’re currently working on.
Right now I am just challenging myself to create every week and pushing myself to become a better photographer.