1. What is something not too many people know about you?
I was born and raised in Africa. My roots are Ugandan and Ethiopian, but I was born in Kenya.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
My biggest passions are: modeling, fashion, networking, and attending industry event,s or events that promote African culture.
3. What are your goals for the future?
My goal is to finish school and get my accounting degree and then my CPA, as well as to continue pursuing a career in the fashion industry as a model and fashion influencer.
4. What is your definition of success?
Success to me can be defined as when one achieves their space in life, that's when they are truly at their best: in their own lane and also pursuing their passion. If one does so, the money and wealth shall follow.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're currently working on.
I am currently working on a project to connect influencers, fashion designers, and models. The rest is exclusive, so I cannot say much more.