1. What is something not too many people know about you?
I absolutely love the water in Carlsbad, San Diego. I go during the summer all the time when I can make the trip down there.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
I love working with people. I love being able to talk to them and make them smile. I enjoy cooking, traveling, hiking, working out, and trying new things.
3. What are your goals for the future?
The goals for my future is to because a medic on a helicopter crew and actually pilot the helicopter.
4. What is your definition of success?
My definition of success is finding something that you love, such as finding that forever job that won’t ever really feel like work. Or doing that one thing that you kept telling yourself you couldn’t do and finally just going for it.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're currently working on.
2 projects I’m working on is teaching people to cook and helping people create a diet and fitness plan.