1. What is something not too many people know about you?
I am not very inspired by photography. I get most of my inspiration and perspectives from films, paintings, literature, graphics, video games, and daily happenings. I very rarely gather my ideas from other photographers.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
Besides photography, I enjoy filmmaking, web design, writing, doing research for future projects, and applying my skills to solve problems.
3. What are your goals for the future?
To tell stories as effectively as possible for as many people as possible in as many ways as I possibly can. The medium is the message, so a single story can be told several times over with different effects.
4. What is your definition of success?
Being able to look back at all you've done and feeling satisfied.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're currently working on.
I am currently shooting a number of editorials for S/S 18 as well as a few web design projects for some exciting clients.