1. How did you become a Couch Bro of the week?
Couch bros just reached out to me on Instagram and said they dug my page and wanted to collab.
2. Tell us something weird about yourself.
I’m a homebody who loves to read and research.
3. What was the last picture you took with your phone?
A boomerang from the night of my birthday party with my lady and some friends playing Mario party on the Wii.
4. What’s the last thing that made you laugh so hard tears came out of your eyes?
I was out playing some football with some buddies when I was attempting to catch a pass and my legs intertwined with the other guy and he ate shit so hard hah...He just laid there completely still, laughing hysterically in pain haha He just looked so awkward when he fell that everyone broke down laughing.
5. What’s your favorite tv show?
Currently I'm into Black Mirror on Netflix. It's interesting to me because the future is coming together quickly and Black Mirror exposes some of the negative consequences that may happen due to technology and the negatives of everyone always being plugged into their screens.
6. If your life was a tv show, what would it be called?
Inquisition - About a guy in LA who sees the shitty side of the entertainment business but is still sucked in, just navigating through life always seeking something deeper and more meaningful.
7. What’s your favorite song to sing in the shower?
Anything by Portugal. The Man.
8. Who is someone you would love to be stuck in an elevator with?
My lady, Stacy Salazar. Im always lucky to be spending time with her.
9. Where can people find you on Social Media?
I'm not a big social media guy, but im on Instagram and twitter @Brandyn_Farrell