1. How did you become a Couch Girl of the week?
Shawn reached out to me, saying my Instagram grabbed his attention and asked if we could collaborate :)
2. Tell us something weird about yourself.
Everyone says I don’t have an OFF button. I always need to be doing something. I do not like to just chill. I love being active and productive!!
3. What was the last picture you took with your phone?
The last picture I took on my phone was a picture of my food, pizza from Pizza Studio in LA. Their pizza is Amazing!! I always build my own with Alfredo sauce, pesto, bacon, and chicken.
4. What’s your favorite tv show?
The Walking Dead is my favorite TV show. It’s helping me prepare for when the zombie apocalypse occurs LOL!!
5. If your life was a tv show what would it be called?
Busy As Fuck, But Still Have Time For It All :D It would be a show about me graduating from grad school, starting a career, working full time, modeling, hitting the gym, spending time with friends and family, and buying a home. It would be very chaotic but hilarious.
6. What’s your favorite song to sing when no one’s looking?
Carlos Vives- Fruta Fresca because it takes me back to Colombia.
7. You just saved a city from utter destruction. As thanks, you are elected mayor and get to rename the city in your honor. What will you name the city and what’s your first decision as mayor?
I would name the city “LUSCIOUS-” Only because for some odd reason I love the way the word sounds, that’s why it's also my IG name. My first decision as mayor would be to help students advance in their education.
8. Do you have any projects you are working on?
I recently bought a house on my own, and I am really proud of myself. I’m moving in having nothing to take in, so I need to buy furniture and make it home.
9. Where can people find you on Social Media?