1. What is something not too many people know about you?
I collect Starbucks cards as I travel from place to place.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
One of my hobbies is to take off in the middle of the day, to a coffee shop. I like doing that because I have a tendency to meet familiar faces besides my coworkers. Also, the ambiance helps me in thinking.
3. What are your goals for the future?
I hope to shoot for upcoming clothing lines of well-known brands and work with magazine publishers as I continue to improve my work.
4. What is your definition of success?
When my work or the result of it is endorsed and supported by a big crowd.
5. Tell us something about the project you're currently working on.
I'm picking up statistical computing because I believe there's a huge range of applications in the retail and fashion industry.