1. What is something not too many people know about you?
Growing up, I always wanted to be a comic book artist. I even drew a comic for my senior project with assistants of an artist that drew Dr. Strange.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
Painting is one of my favorite hobbies. But my passion is hair. I’m always thinking of new ways to create something unique. To break the rules and challenge myself.
3. What are your goals for the future?
In my future I would love to be a platform artist. To travel to random destinations to do hair. Anyone that knows me, knows if I have free time I get into trouble. So I need to stay busy.
4. What is your definition of success?
I believe success is making a living doing what you love. I don’t have to be rich, I mean that would be cool, but just waking up every morning excited is success.
5. Tell us something about the projects you're currently working on.
There are so many projects coming up. I have tons of photo shoots and fashion shows. And they are all different. Some more classic. Some are avant garde. As well as everything in between.