1. What is something not too many people know about you?
I suffer from terrible anxiety, so I'm constantly questioning myself...but I push through it as much as I can.
2. What are your biggest passions or hobbies?
Photography and art. They both are. Photography is my career, but also my passion. Art is also my passion and a hobby.
3. What are your goals for the future?
To continually improve in photography and start a second business that's more product based.
4. What is your definition of success?
Waking up and loving what I do everyday. Being excited to work everyday and being a part of a larger collective.
5. Tell us something about the project you're currently working on
Currently, I'm working on a photo project where I go to retirement homes with wardrobe and a makeup artist, and dress up the residents. We do a fun little photoshoot to brighten their day. I'm also working on some painterly portraits that resemble the renaissance era. Just some fun personal projects to keep me active through the winter.