1. How did you become a Couch Girl of the week?
Our eyes met over Instagram...and the rest is history!
2. Tell us something weird about yourself.
I hate the feeling of sand between my toes despite being raised 5 minutes from the ocean! Even the thought now makes me feel funny!
3. What was the last picture you took with your phone?
It was a picture of my daughter, Lydia, taken yesterday at Grand Central in Birmingham. We were on our way back to the train station from the art gallery.
4. What’s the last thing that made you laugh so hard tears came out of your eyes?
Last night I showed my brother a FB video - the love escalator prank , it's so so funny! We decided we wouldn't have the guts to do it and my family are always pranking!
5. What’s your favorite tv show?
I actually don't have cable or anything equivalent! I do however go through Netflix addictions - the app is on my phone I find I'll be watching into the early hours, whilst I'm cooking or doing my makeup. My latest guilty pleasure - 7 years late - is Vampire Diaries! It's awful but easy watching! I used to watch the bachelor a lot but I got so frustrated with it!
6. If your life was a tv show what would it be called?
Something is About to Change - I'm always moving and new opportunities seem to pop up, my life is always changing!
7. What’s your favorite song to sing when no one’s looking?
Millionaire - Cash Cash ft Nelly! I even do all the rap bits... I dance all around my house to this!
8. Do you have any projects you are working on?
I don't do new years resolutions but I'm determined to finish my novel this year! So I'm working on that in my spare time between running around! I've just been cast for the 2017 remake of Murder on the Orient Express which is being filmed at Longcross Studios in Surrey. I'm really excited about this as the cast list is amazing, some well known legends in the industry such as Judi Dench and Penelope Cruz as well as up and coming talent like Daisy Ridley. I can't wait to be involved in such a massive production and I'm also looking forward to seeing Johnny Depp as Poirot!
9. How can people find you on Social Media?
You can also find me at my website OGBmodel.com