1. Tell us something weird about yourself.
So, I asked my girlfriend, and apparently I have the habit of using my teeth whenever I eat with a spoon.
2. What was the last picture you took with your phone?
A screenshot of my Airbnb reservation for Tulum, Mexico
3. What’s the last thing that made you laugh so hard tears came out your eyes?
The episode of Black-ish where Dre is looking for advice on how to interact with white women and Charlie dubbed himself, “Anglo-Saxon-Jackson,” along with “Lord Snow” and “White walker”. I had to pause the episode.
4. What’s your favorite tv show?
RIght now I’d have to say Issa Rae’s HBO Series Insecure for a lot of reasons. For one it’s great to see Issa Rae flourishing on HBO after watching her web series on Youtube. Plus, the show itself is so damn funny! and on top of all those things, it has really brought people together by creating storylines and characters that are simultaneously polarizing and relatable
5. If your life was a tv show what would it be called?
Choices, chances, consequences.
6. Who is someone you would love to be stuck in an elevator with?
Donald Glover because he just seems really cool and he’d probably have a great sense of humor. If not him, then definitely Chance the Rapper.
7. If you had a memory erasing device who would you use it on?
hmmm… probably everyone who interacted with me in middle school while i was going through my ugliest years. I’m kidding, but all jokes aside I can’t think of anyone in particular I’d want to use it on, and I wouldn’t want to use it on myself because my experiences, both positive and negative, have shaped who I am and gotten me to where I am to day. Here. On this couch. Giving this interview.
8. Do you have any projects you are working on?
Yes! right now i’m working on getting my Men’s Styling/Fashion COnsulting side hustle off of the ground. I’m also teaching myself graphic design andddd i’m working on getting my bench press up above 200 lbs. I’m always working on something. lol.
9. Where can people find you on Social Media?