1. How did you become a Couch Girl of the week?
I want to say it was my sparkling personality, but it may have been something less pure.
2. Tell us something weird about yourself.
When I was 10 I thought I was as good as anyone to become the vessel for the second coming of Christ.
3. What was the last picture you took with your phone?
A photo of my friends and I awash in the glory of freshly conquering a Hollywood escape room.
4. What’s the last thing that made you laugh so hard tears came out of your eyes?
Probably one of the usual suspects: the news, a weird episode of Star Trek, or myself.
5. What’s your favorite tv show? Why?
Currently, it’s Rick and Morty. Because interdimensional travel with existential nihilism is right up my alley.
6. Who is someone you would love to be stuck in an elevator with?
Anyone without a sense of smell.
7. Do you have any projects you are working on?
I’m up to my ass in projects (it’s like being up to your neck but you’re just busy enough to not be able to sit down). I have a comedy partnership called Very Danger with my good friend Daniel Egan where we post hopefully-entertaining videos on the YouTube. We’re also writing a feature and I’m writing one myself on the side.
8. Where can people find you on Social Media?
Most anywhere you can find me @raynebeauxxx (Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Snapchat, FarmersOnly).